This is your chance to make a difference!
We are on the lookout for a Senior Project Consultant with proven consultancy and project management skills within the NFP sector, small to medium enterprises or IT Managed Services to join the Consulting and Engineering team.
If you are someone who is wanting to join an organisation that makes a real difference in the community and has a passion for social justice and digital transformation in the not for profit sector, then this role is for you!
About the role
A primary function of this position is to plan and manage projects to deliver a best-in-class Managed Support Service to a range of Not-for-Profit and community sector customers.
The role will involve working with Infoxchange customers, vendor partners and internal teams to develop project plans, manage schedules and coordinate implementation activities such as requirements gathering, product configuration, data migration, end user training and user acceptance testing.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manger, the Senior Consultant will be responsible for:
- End to end management of technology transition projects, coordinating activities such as requirements gathering, product configuration, data migration, end user training and user acceptance testing
- Undertaking activities such as requirement gathering and analysis and end-user training
- Establish and maintain effective communication and stakeholder management with project stakeholders
- Creation and maintenance of project plans, including resource allocations and tracking of progress against base line estimates
- Coordinate Infoxchange project activities and liaise with stakeholders regarding the scheduling, resourcing and completion of these activities
- Managing project risks and issues including escalations, and project changes including changes to cost, scope, time and people
- Contribute to IT Service delivery and process improvement
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- A demonstrated track record of successful project management and delivery in the Not-for-Profit, community sector or SME space
- Demonstrated experience planning and managing transitions into Microsoft 365 (Exchange, SharePoint, Teams and Phone System), telephony, network and datacentre migrations, and endpoint deployments
- Knowledge and experience of project management methodologies such as Agile, and experience creating and maintaining project schedules and project activities using MS Project or other tools (e.g. Trello)
- Demonstrated stakeholder management, requirements gathering and negotiation skills, and experience providing regular reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including the ability to negotiate outcomes in the context of competing priorities
- Passion for the not-for-profit and community sector
We’re passionate about taking care of our employees, so working with us means that you will get:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Additional leave provisions (Paid parental leave, annual leave loading)
- Wellbeing program (think yoga and yearly flu shots)
- Salary packaging options
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Employee rewards and recognition
- Carbon neutral offices
- Myki discounts
- Plus, at the end of the day, you can feel good knowing you’re working for an organisation that contributes to a fairer society. Can’t beat that!
Infoxchange Group is a not-for-profit social enterprise that has been delivering technology for social justice for over 30 years. With 150 staff across Australia and New Zealand, we tackle the biggest social challenges through the smart and creative use of technology and work with community, government and corporate partners to solve challenges around homelessness, family violence, mental health and disability, as well as support Indigenous communities, women, youth and families, whilst also using technology to empower people experiencing disadvantage - driving social inclusion and creating stronger communities. We believe no-one should be left behind in today’s digital world.
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for, don't hesitate - apply today!