This is your chance to make a difference!
We are on the lookout for an Implementation Consultant with extensive experience in configuring and administering software applications join our team.
If you are someone who is wanting to join an organisation that makes a real difference in the community and has a passion for social justice and digital transformation in the not-for-profit sector, then this role is for you!
About the role
NOTE: We are open to taking applications from Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane and remote workers outside of these regions.
Reporting to the Team Lead Applications Consultant, the Implementation Consultant will be responsible for:
- Configuring Infoxchange's client and case management software for customers based on agreed scope
- Analysing customer requirements using a variety of methods including stakeholder interviews, workshops, and document reviews
- Designing solutions that satisfy customer needs utilising existing features of the product
- Responding to sales enquiries from existing customers and generate proposals for new work
- Provide Level 3 configuration support, including troubleshooting and resolution of bugs
- All the components of small to medium configuration projects, including management of scope, schedule, deliverables, and change
- Creating and maintaining internal documentation, user guides and training materials
- Delivering training sessions to end users
- Perform data migrations to and from the application
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Experience configuring or administering software to achieve customer objectives
- Demonstrated ability to develop creative and effective solutions to satisfy customer requirements
- Proven ability to use a variety of techniques to discover, analyse and document customer requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organisational and personal management skills
- Proven experience undertaking projects working to scope, time, and budget
- High attention to detail
- Knowledge or previous experience working in the not for profit and/or community services sector is highly valued
We’re passionate about taking care of our employees, so working with us means that you will get:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Additional leave provisions (Paid parental leave, annual leave loading)
- Wellbeing program (think yoga and yearly flu shots)
- Salary packaging options
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Employee rewards and recognition
- Carbon neutral offices
- Myki discounts
- Plus, at the end of the day, you can feel good knowing you’re working for an organisation that contributes to a fairer society. Can’t beat that!
Infoxchange Group is a not-for-profit social enterprise that has been delivering technology for social justice for over 30 years. With 150 staff across Australia and New Zealand, we tackle the biggest social challenges through the smart and creative use of technology and work with community, government and corporate partners to solve challenges around homelessness, family violence, mental health and disability, as well as support Indigenous communities, women, youth and families, whilst also using technology to empower people experiencing disadvantage - driving social inclusion and creating stronger communities. We believe no-one should be left behind in today’s digital world.
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for, don't hesitate - apply today via the 'Apply' button by the closing date.