This is your chance to make a difference!
We are on the lookout for Senior Systems Engineer with proven experience in designing, implementing and supporting cloud-based services and Azure, as well as deep experience in development and improving technical migration practices to join our IT Services team in Melbourne.
If you want to join an organisation that makes a real difference in the community and has a passion for social justice and digital transformation in the not-for-profit sector, then this role is for you!
About the role
This position is primarily responsible for the implementation of technical engineering solutions for the IT Services team, ensuring our services are viewed by customers as ‘best in class’. This role is instrumental in helping not-for-profits use technology effectively and efficiently.
Reporting to the ITS Service Delivery Manager, the Senior Systems Engineer will be responsible for:
- Leading the design and delivery of not-for-profit technology services solutions
- Providing appropriate technology advice to Infoxchange clients
- Providing pre-sales and solution design support
- Supporting business development activity in a pre-sales and solution design
- Second level support services on key networking technologies
- Second level support on key Microsoft technologies
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Infoxchange processes, procedures and work practices
- Support the identification and implementation of new Infoxchange services that can benefit the sector
- Develop Infoxchange staff knowledge of key ITS products
- Maintain and update documentation so that the ITS team can provide high quality, consistent services
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Extensive knowledge and experience designing, implementing and supporting:
- Microsoft Office 365 cloud-based services
- Microsoft Windows Server, and Remote Desktop, Hyper-V and SQL
- Azure and Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft Windows Desktop
- A solid understanding of network services such as VPN, MPLS, routing protocols, DNS and DHCP configuration, firewall administration and a fundamental understanding of network security best practices
- Experience managing Fortinet, Ubiquiti, Juniper and other vendor routers, firewalls and switches
- Experience using MSP management tools such as Kaseya VSA, CSP, & Lighthouse, etc
- Experience and skills liaising with clients in a consulting environment
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Teams
- Customer-centric, flexible and hard working
- Passion for social justice and/or experience working in the not-for-profit sector.
We’re passionate about taking care of our employees, so working with us means that you will get:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Additional leave provisions (paid parental leave, annual leave loading)
- Wellbeing program (think yoga and meditation as well as yearly flu shots)
- Salary packaging options
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Employee rewards and recognition
- Carbon neutral offices
- Myki discounts
- Plus, at the end of the day, you can feel good knowing you’re working for an organisation that contributes to a fairer society. Can’t beat that!
Infoxchange Group is a not-for-profit social enterprise that has been delivering technology for social justice for over 30 years. With 150 staff across Australia and New Zealand, we tackle the biggest social challenges through the smart and creative use of technology and work with community, government and corporate partners to solve challenges around homelessness, family violence, mental health and disability, as well as support Indigenous communities, women, youth and families, whilst also using technology to empower people experiencing disadvantage - driving social inclusion and creating stronger communities. We believe no-one should be left behind in today’s digital world.
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for, don't hesitate - apply today via the 'Apply' button.